Masters Second Test Date : December 18th, 2017 @ 3:30 PM
Please contact Daniella Fernandes for any questions regarding this second test date opportunity @ Daniella.email@example.com
Acceptance letters for the Masters program will be mailed out by:
Monday, December 11th, 2017
Course Of Study
How Does Integration Work?
- Students will apply their knowledge to real world problems.
- Training programs will be made available for Mathematics, Science and Computer contests such as the Fermat, Avogadro, National Biology Competition and Canadian Computer contests, to name a few.
- Guest speakers may be invited at regular intervals.
- Grade 9 students attend a field trip to the Science Centre where they work on Space Simulation
- Grade 10 students will attend a 3 day experiential learning experience to SOES, where they will learn about the environment.
- Grade 11 students will attend the E=mc2 program at Queen’s University to study a university subject area (e.g. medicine, cancer biology, computer science, engineering, robotics, law, or mathematical exploration). Students live and study on campus for a week, providing a real university experience.
- Additional trips include seminars with Sick Kids and St. Michaels Hospital, “Lets Talk Science” U of T Workshops, Guest Lectures, Canada’s Wonderland for Math and Science Day and the Grade 11 Anatomy Exploration Lab at Humber College, STEM Workshops.
- Reach ahead program
- AP Test Writing Centre
- Fast Track Program for French and French Cert.
- Each year students will be required to participate in a minimum of one extra-curricular activity to promote a well-rounded education.
- An award and bursary will be given to the top female and male Masters graduate.
- Upon completion of the program, students will receive their Masters plaque.